080 INDUSTRIAL OUTDOOR DUST PROOF CABINET - IP 55 & IP66 - AUSTRALIAN MADE
Developed for industrial and ‘outdoor’ use, the 080 Industrial Cabinet is rated to IP 55 standards (with optional upgrade to an IP 66 standard). They are ideally suited to process control applications, and are made of continuous welded construction, fabricated entirely from steel (with optional stainless steel upgrade).
Upon request, special requirements for your outdoor cabinet such as punching, inclusion of special brackets can be met. Custom sizes are also readily manufactured with an extended lead-time.
Due to the highly specialised nature of our cabinets, please do not hesitate to call us for pricing & orders.
This is so that our specialists may ensure that you get exactly what you need out of the numerous configurations and possibilities.
Designed and Manufactured in Australia for industrial and outdoor applications. They are ideally suited for industrial server, network, communication solutions, or process control applications and can be fabricated in stainless steel if required. These cabinets are IP rated (Ingress Protection) to IP55. For certain applications IP66 can be achieved as a special build and additional cost.
Flexibility is the key feature with this, enabling the customer to integrate and design their exact needs. It can be configured with solid metal or glass doors front and rear and or rear metal panel. Side panels can be plain or fitted with fans for heat extraction. Side mounted and Roof mounted Air conditioners are also available where IP55 rating is to be maintained for dust and moisture protection.
Supplied fully assembled with phosphated steel with a durable powder coat finish. All Industrial Cabinets are supplied standard with a 19" Adjustable mounting angles front and rear. Gland plates in the base offer cable entry points. Optional roof Gland plates can be installed where cable access via the roof is necessary.
Suitable: For Outdoor or process control applications.
- The industrial cabinet doors are hung on multiple hinges and secured in the closed position by a multipoint locking system, which is activated by a semi-flush fitting, “lift & swing” key lockable handle.
- The entire hinge and locking system is located outside the cabinet’s front, with lock rods that do not encroach into the working area of the cabinet. As this complete hinge/lock system is symmetrical, switching a left hand door to right hand can be accomplished on site with the aid of just a screwdriver.
- The 6ru and 12ru outdoor and industrial cabinets have a single point lock and the capability to reverse-hang the door.
- Industrial rack mounting angles are finished in a black powder coat. Four are supplied as standard. They conform to IEC 60297 practices and are fully adjustable within the cabinet.
- Cable access to the cabinet is provided at the base where there are two 50 X 200mm cable entries fitted with protective gland plates. Alternative requirements should be discussed at the time of ordering.
- Lifting eye bolt provisions are made on all cabinets. Eye bolt kits are ordered separately. Load capacity of 600kg can be achieved, but spreader bars must be used to meet this rating.
- Removable sides are fitted with security screws to provide added protection within public areas. The cabinet also comes with a tool for panel removal if required.