There are many occasions where sensitive server and communication equipment needs to be transported from one location to another. At Rack World Systems, we are proud to offer ruggedized Black Box cases that provide excellent mobility and protection for such equipment. Our team of specialists possess more than 20 years of expertise and experience, making us the best people to talk to when you need a ruggedised rack mount case.
Available in a range of heights to suit your needs and requirements, our lightweight and compact black box cases are suitable for audio-visual systems, radio and satellite communication systems, climate data collection, and other applications. They feature steel frames, shock mounting with sway space to isolate equipment, moulded rib designs for secure stacking and interlocking, patented wide design comfort grip handles for easy lifting, and castor wheels for maximum mobility.
- Steel Frame 24" or 61cm 19" front and rear mounting via pre tapped 10-32 threads.
- Shock mounting with 5.1cm or 2" of sway space to isolate equipment. Buoyancy rating of 157.89kg or 348.09lbs.
- Light weight and compact.
- Moulded in rib design provides secure stacking and interlock.
- Finish on the BlackBox enclosure is a pre injected moulded ruggedised case in black colour.
- Patented wide design Comfort grip handles for easy lifting.
- Mobility via 2 castor wheels.
- Conforms to ANSI/EIA 310-c standard.
- 19" Accessories available. Configure your Blackbox road case enclosure with our huge range of 19" rackmount LCD's, KVM's and power rail accessories to maximise your investment.
Available in sizes from 3RU to 14RU.