We are proud to announce the release of our Zen G-6 Sound Proof / Acoustic cabinet. It is fully Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Australia. It is our 6th Generation Acoustic cabinet and is predominately a step forward in noise reduction from our 005 Acoustic cabinet.
With many extra features, this new and improved design is highly suitable for Corporate, Education and Government departments. RWS is happy with this solution to further reduce unwanted server / UPS noise within your environment. Measured at 100dB the new cabinet now boasts a massive 43dB reduction in sound with the doors in their closed position.
In addition to the huge sound reduction, we have added a rear door for easy maintenance of equipment and a higher degree of security with 3 point locking to both front and rear doors. Increased air flow with Double the capacity to 640 CFM to remove unwanted heated within the cabinet.
Now available in 12ru height with various depths for smaller applications, all the way up to 45ru in height with a standard width of 800mm an depths of 800mm, 1000mm and 1200mm to suit your deeper equipment.
There is an option of either Six FREE standard Powder Coat colors to choose from, or we can also complete the finish in Corporate colours at an additional charge.
- Top & Base
- Removable Side Panels
- Glass or vented metal front door & Rear vented metal door
- Pre-installed roof fans
- Castor Wheels, Levelling feet & Cage Nuts
- 8 port surge protected PDU (x1)
- Shelf (x2)
- Height: 18RU to 47RU (800mm – 2089mm)
- Depth: 600mm – 1200mm
- Width: 600mm & 800mm
- Also available options are Base plinth and Vented Metal Front Door
Acoustic Z-G6 Cabinet Features
- Roof mount fan extraction system exhausting to the rear as standard.
- Rated to withstand a static load of 1000kg
- Welded enclosure using high strength Galvaneal steel with pre-treatment and powder coat finish is provided as standard.
- Enclosures can be bayed together.
- Plinth is fitted as standard and includes levelling feet and bolt down provisions.
- All doors and sides are sealed using purpose made Form in Place gaskets for a high standard seal.
- Sound absorbing material will not ignite, drip nor release harmful chemicals when exposed to an open frame.
- Vertical Rack Mount Rails are finished in black powder coat conforming to IEC60297. There are four supplied as standard and are fully adjustable.
- Cable entry is provided in the base where two 75 x 200 cable entries are provided at the rear, one on either side.
- Doors are fitted with concealed multipoint hinges, and a protected multipoint locking system, lift and swing handle with key lock are also standard.
- The locking system is fitted externally to the gasketed area of the cabinet so it doesn’t encroach on the racking area.
- Doors can be changed from left hand to right hand as all parts are reversible. The 6RU & 12RU are non-reversible and fitted with a single point locking system.
- Heights (ru) : 18 / 27 / 39 / 42
- Sizes (mm): 800 / 1000 / 1200
* Corporate Colours available upon request at an additional cost