The 3S is ideal protection against the most common power problems which you face in an office or home environment. Its appealing design and gloss look fits nicely with standard modern interior design of work environments.
With 2 different models, the 3S covers a power rating rage of 550-700 VA. Further more it comes with 6 Australian outlets and features a HID-compliant USB port for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux)
- For Replacement battery packs, call us!
- The Eaton 3S UPS helps to protect your computer equipment in case of everyday events such as lightning strikes, storms, over-demand on the utility grid, accidents, and natural disasters knocking out power without warning.
- In the event of a total blackout, the unit provides sufficient battery backup time to last through most power outages.
- The 700VA model saves up to 30% energy through its EcoControl function which automatically disables peripherals when the master device, such as a computer, is turned off.
- The 3S also protects telephone, broadband and Ethernet line from ‘back door’ power surges.
- The shutdown software makes it possible to automatically save your work and shut down your application without losing any data. Once the power is restored, you can continue working exactly where you left off
- Attractive design and glossy finish make the 3S a perfect fit for the modern office environment
- The 3S features a HID-compliant USB port (cable supplied), for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux)
- Protects Telephone, Internet and Ethernet line from "back door" power surges
- Compact unit fits on or under your desk or can be mounted on a wall
- Easy-to-replace battery helps to extend UPS service life