Eaton 5P 650VA Rail Kit
The Eaton 5P is a Line interactive, density optimised (up to 1550VA in 1U) power protection for IT & Telecom environment. Wide power management capabilities offering point-to-point and network supervision.
The 5P is available in both tower & rackmount versions. The rackmount version are come in heights of 1RU and 2RU. Through an intuitive graphical display, featured on all 5P models, users are provided with detailed energy usage information and are able to customise UPS settings at the push of a button.
The new Eaton 5P tower and rackmount models range from 550 VA (420 W) to 3,000 VA (2,700 W). All models feature Eaton’s ABM® technology, which is designed to increase battery service life by 50 percent, and are backed by a three-year warranty, including batteries.
- Space-saving: The Eaton 5P tower provides premium protection while conserving value space in multiple, slim tower designs. Efficiency: The 5P provides industry leading efficiency of up to 99 percent.
- MUPS management: By integrating Eaton’s free Intelligent Power® Software Suite, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
- Energy metering:The 5P meters energy consumption at the UPS level.LCD display: Eaton’s next-generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view.
- More power: The 5P protects more devices by providing 20 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs.
- Battery life
- Eaton’s exclusive ABM® technology increases battery service life by 50 percent.
- ENERGY STAR®: 5P 2200 and 3000 VA tower models are ENERGY STAR® qualified. ENERGY STAR helps consumers save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Intelligent Power Software Suite
- By integrating the software with the Eaton 5P, you can:
- Seamlessly integrate with VMware’s vCenter Server™ virtualization management solution, as well as virtualization platforms such as Citrix® XenServer, Microsoft SCVMM™, Red Hat® and other Xen® open source platforms
- Initiate live migration of virtual machines (VM) to automatically and transparently migrate VMs during power disruptions to unaffected devices with systems such as VMware vMotion™ and Microsoft Live Migration
- Execute graceful shutdown of computers and virtual machines/servers during an extended power outage
- Line interactive : Regulates power fluctuations (AVR with buck and boost), and delivers pure sinewave output
- Intuitive graphical LCD for localised diagnostics at a glance
- Individually controlled outlets to maximize backup time, provide remote reboot and sequential start-up
- Hot swappable batteries allowing easy replacement of the batteries without powering down connected loads
- High density power protection in tower and rack 1U format up to 1.5kVA
- Best-in-class power management capabilities (USB & Serial ports, Slot for optional SNMP/Web card)