HDMI Series 1U LCD Monitor
19” SINGLE PORT HDMI LCD KVM CONSOLE
RACKMOUNT GEAR 1RU RACKMOUNT KVM CONSOLE. HDMI LCD - CABLE INCLUDED SR1901-HDMI
SR1901-HDMI is a 19” single port HDMI console which integrates the monitor, keyboard and mouse in a 1U device for easy installation into a standard 19” rack. The slide out keyboard drawer incorporates a touchpad and is fully integrated with the LCD Unit allowing the IT administrator to access and control computers.
19” 8/16 PORT HDMI LCD KVM CONSOLE
RACKMOUNT GEAR 1RU RACKMOUNT KVM CONSOLE. HDMI LCD - CABLE INCLUDED SR1908-HDMI / SR1916-HDMI
The KVM console integrates 8/16 port HDMI KVM switches in a 1U height console with the ability to control multiple computers with one monitor, keyboard & mouse. Installation is easy and fast as you just need to connect corresponding cables to the right ports of KVM and its module without software confguration. The KVM console can control up to 8/16 computers, supports multiple hardware platforms and multiple operating systems.
- 3-in-1 LCD console integrates monitor, keyboard & mouse.
- The console can be connected to a PC or a KVM switch to control and manage single/multiple PCs.
- 17” TFT LCD monitor with high brightness, high defnition and high resolution.
- Ultra-slim US keyboard with 99 keys and numeric keypad
- Ultra-High Resolution with HDMI
- Automatically lock up with the front panel lock latch
- Compact steel construction and high quality hand-protection sliding rails
- Ultra slim 99 keys keyboard with small numeric keyboard
- A single console controls up to 8/16 computers
- Fully complied with HDCP and HDMI1.4a
- No software required, select computers via push button, hotkey & OSD
- User-friendly OSD human-computer interaction interface, call up OSD through keyboard and mouse hotkeys
- Broadcast mode – operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers Easily choose servers with mouse
- Multi-platform – Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix
- Complete keyboard and mouse signal simulation to ensure that the booting and switching are correct
- Auto scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Support frmware upgrade