Server Racks and Cabinets Rewards Program Conditions of Use.
- Server Racks and Cabinets here by known as ‘SRC’ reserves provides a loyalty program for SRC online customers use only. SRC reserves the right to change this policy and or redeemable product/s without prior notification. SRC may in its own discretion, make from time to time, any change it sees fit to these Terms and Conditions, the range of rewards and points required for rewards, the terms and conditions applicable to rewards and the range of participating retailers, even if the change has the effect of reducing or eliminating the number or value of, or the period for expiry of existing or future points in, the points balance in any member's account. Subject to the following, SRC need not give members notice of any such change. If SRC changes these Terms and Conditions, then SRC will attempt to give members advance notice of the change by including the change on the SRC website; and referring to the change in the course of ordinary periodic communications (if any) sent to any members, between the time SRC resolves to make the change and the date when the change takes effect. The validity of the change will not be affected by any member not receiving notice through these measures.
- SRC rewards products are available for Australian based customers only and for delivery within Australia only.
- SRC rewards products and points are current as of 8th Nov 2010 and are available while stocks last and or is subject to change without prior notification.
- SRC reserves the right to change redeemable items for equivalent item, depending on market availability.
- All merchandise rewards are subject to availability. In the event of unavailability or stock shortages, SRC may substitute products of equal or greater value.
- Images of reward products are illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the final product delivered.
- Product/s rewards being redeemed, may only be supplied upon confirmation of customers account being paid up to date. Server Racks and Cabinets full terms and conditions apply, also see Conditions of Use online at www.serverracksandcabinets.com.au
- Product/s rewards fully Redeemed from SRC website cannot be returned (and points refunded), or exchanged, unless faulty. A Fault must be reported to SRC within 7 days of receipt of faulty product by phone 03 9681 7664 or by email; [email protected] Upon confirmation of the faulty product, SRC will advise a RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number prior to return. Manufacturer/Supplier terms and conditions apply.
- All non-merchandise rewards (but not limited to) including flights, hotel stays, restaurants, Points Plus Pay, Reward Products and gift cards are subject to availability. Bookings for rewards on special event days such as Easter, Christmas Day or Valentine's Day, etc. are subject to availability, may not be accepted or may attract additional charges. This is at the discretion of the reward provider and will be advised when you make your booking with the reward provider.
- In the case of non-merchandise rewards, what SRC supplies as the reward is an agreement between you and the relevant supplier for the supply of the reward. SRC’ obligations are limited to procuring that agreement. In that case the supplier’s terms and conditions also apply between you and the reward supplier. It is your responsibility to satisfy or comply with those terms and conditions and SRC’ obligations are limited to procuring the supply of the agreement by the reward provider to provide the reward.
- Reward letters for non-merchandise rewards will contain all details of the reward, including all booking information. If you lose the reward letter, it has no value and will not be reissued, nor will points be re‑credited. You must retain the reward letter and present it to the reward provider in order to receive the reward. Where indicated in the reward letter, it is your responsibility to contact the reward provider directly to make booking arrangements - see the reward letter for details. Members may only contact the reward provider to book once they have received their reward letter and must indicate that the booking is for a SRC reward. Requested booking dates are subject to availability. Once the reward booking has been confirmed with the reward provider, it is your responsibility to notify the reward provider to request any changes or cancellations to booking (if permitted). Charges and minimum notice periods may be applied by the reward provider for any cancellation or change to a booking.
$1ex GST spent online at www.serverracksandcabinets.com.au = 1point. Subject to change without prior notification.
Server Racks and Cabinets values its customers and respects their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests, and promotions.