Is similar to Profile A design ñ providing 12RU above the desk and 10RU below the desk.
Console profile D s similar to Profile A design in providing 12RU above the desk and 10RU below the desk.
The top of the Console is horizontal, making it suitable to placing objects on. Care should be taken to avoid blocking the air outlet vents.
Allowance should be made for deep equipment mounted in the upper section encroaching down into the lower section.
The RWS flat panel LCD's, fully compliment this console and provide a professionally finished suite. LCD's are available in 8ru tall with 17" viewing or 9ru tall with 19" viewing.
Suitable for security monitoring systems, airport traffic systems, telco call centre, video edit suites, data entry and various applications. Dual or multi bay versions also available, speak to a representative to help design a console suite to your requirements
- All Consoles are manufactured using heavy gauge phosphated steel for frame, and internal structure and mounting components. Desktops are manufactured using MDF with a laminate veneer and can be colour matched to customers specifications.
- Entry into body of console is gained via rear lockable door. Lower front and under desk door covers and end panels provide generous access for installations and periodic service. Bayed cabinets are not isolated, providing unrestricted cable access.
- Equipment up to 500mm deep can be installed in top half and up to 400mm deep in bottom half of console.
- Choice of Colours. Can be powder coated finished in our choice of 6 colours at no additional charge; Black Ripple, Charcoal Grey Ripple, APO Grey Ripple, Gypse Beige Ripple, IBM Blue Ripple, Light Grey Ripple.
- Built in leveling feet and fasterners, allows console to bolted to the floor or raised on levellng feet.
- Keylockable doors under desk.