Class B & C - Security - SCEC II
The Class B & C security cabinets are constructed using state of the art techniques and the latest manufacturing machinery.
Class B & C cabinet designs are endorsed by the Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) - for the protection of classified material. In accordance with the specifications, Class C 19” Rack Security Container – Rev C, May 2003
Due to the highly specific nature of these two models and considering the numerous options available to you, pricing for the products are on application only. Please give us a call and we will be happy to advise you on how to make the most out of this product.
- Heights: 18RU - 45RU
- Widths: 640mm – 840mm
- Depths: 900mm - 1200mm
- The Class B & C security rack range has been innovatively designed using the latest in manufacturing technology.
- The security cabinet designs have been endorsed by the Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) to protect classified material. This includes the endorsed BiLock system for Class C and the combination lock system for Class B Cabinets.
- The security console frame is a fully welded construction using Galvaneal steel with a durable powder coat finish.
- Every cabinet comes standard with adjustable mounting angles front and rear, vents providing maximum air flow in the top and bottom. Cable entry points and provisions for optional fans in the doors and top/bottom frames.
- Cabinets bayed together do not need adjoining side panels. Cabinets are bayed together with SCEC endorsed baying up kits.
Our Class B and C security cabinets boast a range of included features:
- Doors are hung on multiple hinges and secured in the closed position by SCEC endorsed locking systems for both Class C and Class B configurations
- Individually serialised name plate
- Fully adjustable mounting angles front and rear, finished in powder coat black
- Integrated plinth
- Cable entry points on the top and bottom for secure access
- Removable side panels secured from within the cabinet
- Levelling Feet
- Designed to be bayed together with other Class B and Class C security cabinets
- Powder coat finish with a choice of colours