Is similar to profile C but with the upper section facing the operator more squarely and consequently ergonomically preferred.
The Type C console offers the same above and below desk usable spaces as the profile A, with a further 8RU (355mm) area above.
The 8ru of space is generally used for additional smaller monitors, often two C.C.T.V. units mounted side by side. It also suits equipment that is not suited to inclined mounting.
Allowance should be made for deep equipment mounted in the upper section encroaching down into the lower section. See our range of Flat panel LCD's to compliment this console.
Suitable for security monitoring systems, airport traffic systems and various applications. Dual or multi bay versions also available, speak to a representative to help design a console suite to your requirements.
- All Consoles are manufactured using heavy gauge phosphated steel for frame, and internal structure and mounting components. Desktops are manufactured using MDF with a laminate veneer and can be colour matched to customers specifications.
- Entry into body of console is gained via rear lockable door. Lower front and under desk door covers and end panels provide generous access for installations and periodic service. Bayed cabinets are not isolated, providing unrestricted cable access.
- Additional 8ru of space above the desk to allow for C.C.T.V monitors.
- Equipment up to 500mm deep can be installed in top half and up to 400mm deep in bottom half of console.
- Choice of Colours. Can be powder coated finished in our choice of 6 colours at no additional charge; Black Ripple, Charcoal Grey Ripple, APO Grey Ripple, Gypse Beige Ripple, IBM Blue Ripple, Light Grey Ripple.
- Built in leveling feet and fasterners, allows console to bolted to the floor or raised on levellng feet.
- Keylockable doors under desk.